Being a graduate of St. Angela Merici School makes you special! As a Catholic School graduate, you are part of a long and wonderful tradition. We want you to stay in touch. As we begin to grow our database of graduates, we need your information.
Some of our Distinguished and Honorary Alumni Recipients
During our graduation ceremonies, St. Angela Merici School confers special recognition on several alums and new honorary alums for the work they have done in their lives in furthering the values of Catholic education. Here are some of our honorees:
- Mrs. Bonnie Frazier Molchan Honorary Alumna, Master Teacher and Guide, for 40 years of Catholic teaching.
- Mrs. Lenore Leigh Foster Honorary Alumna, Called to Impart Wisdom, for her many years of service to St. Angela Merici as she now retires from active teaching.
- Dr. Ted Castele Honorary Alumnus, Leader in Healing and Faith, for his leadership in Catholic education and civic causes and his work for those in need in the Greater Cleveland Area and for his support of our parish and school in so many ways.
- Mrs. Jean Castele Honorary Alumna, Partner in Healing and Hope, for her tireless work in support of our school and Catholic education around the diocese.
- Dr. Edward G. Mansour Honorary Alumnus, Exemplary Catholic Physician and Friend, who has devoted time and scholarship support to Catholic education for many years.
- Mrs. Mary Beth Mansour Honorary Alumna, Courageous Gospel Witness, for her many years of support for our school and the scholarship program which bears the Mansour name and in thanksgiving for the beauty of carillon bells each day.
- Mr. William M. Malley Honorary Alumnus, Virtuous Catholic and Man of Honor, who has helped to make sure Catholic education is strong and who has served this parish and diocese for many years.
- Mrs. Adele Ryan Malley Distinguished Alumna, Faithful Friend and Sweet Support, who has tirelessly worked for the many causes of our diocese and parish, in particular for our school.
- Mr. David A. Kemme Distinguished Alumnus, Inspiring Scoutmaster and Friend, who has given many years of devoted and selfless service to the Scouting program at St. Angela Merici and who has been a steadfast role model in scouting for hundreds of young men.
- Mr. George Wasmer Distinguished Alumnus, Passionate Witness to Faith, who has been a pivotal champion of Catholic life and service around Catholic parishes, schools, high schools, and colleges for so many years.